• Friday, March 30, 2007

    Diva Of The Week

    Carisa's ego wins this weeks Diva of the Week award. I mean, come on now, the woman has such an over inflated opinion of herself, it's a wonder she doesn't float away with how big her head is getting.






    Need I say more?

    I would also like to take this opportunity to award The Gold Hammer to carpenter Ed.
    What a trouper. He got hurt and hauled off to the hospital, but still managed to come back and kick ass on Matt's room. You are da man!!!

    Posted by TheHoInMo

    Labels:

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ROFLMAO!!They Ho comes through again.

    March 30, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Plus, Ed is kind of dreamy... no?

    March 30, 2007 at 9:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fabulous, I am laughing my head off. And yes, Ed has bedroom eyes. Carl ain't so bad either. Great post, HO!

    March 30, 2007 at 10:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'd let Ed the carpenter nail me.

    March 30, 2007 at 12:54 PM  
    Blogger Linda Merrill said...

    The carpenters are definitely one of the top reasons to watch the show. They should have given them their own blog. The heck with that sickly Assistant.

    March 30, 2007 at 12:58 PM  
    Blogger eric3000 said...

    Yeah, Carisa's kind of a drama queen. It's possible that Carl really doesn't listen to her, though.

    I thought Goil was a real contender for Diva this week!

    April 1, 2007 at 12:42 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ed is seriously underrated.

    April 1, 2007 at 2:27 PM  
    Blogger kora in hell said...

    I don't know. I'd vote for Goil as Diva of the week after that final "no one put their heart into this except for me" bs.

    I guess it is different styles of diva-hood: whining and bitching. Extreme self pity and self promotion are both forms of egotism.

    There was something great about the fact that Carisa was really proud of her work.

    That said, she could have shared that with Carl.

    April 2, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home