• Tuesday, January 9, 2007

    My Blue Bunny

    I am going to drive my family crazy before the first episode of Top Designer even airs! I've caught the decorating bug after reading all of the contestants bios and just thinking about Tod Oldham & Jonathan Adler is giving my stagnated ideas on where to put what new life.

    My living room has been shifted here and there for the past three days until I finally found an arrangement that I was not only pleased with, but excited about. My poor hubby just shakes his head and walks away. Come to think of it, he does that a lot. If he only knew what I'm planning on doing at Pier One this weekend...

    (now envision me sitting here rubbing my palms together and laughing wickedly).

    I am looking forward to getting some good tips on interior design while watching the show, I know I've made many a decorating faux pas and welcome the opportunity to repair my interior design blunders. I have an idea that my blue ceramic bunny will be saying bye-bye. What do you think?


    Posted: TheHoInMo

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Vic said...

    Dahling, that little bunny would look delightful next to my coconut hare. I kid you not.

    January 9, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
    Blogger Linda Merrill said...

    I like the blue bunny! Sometimes a little kitsch is a good thing! (to semi-quote Martha Stewart)

    January 10, 2007 at 6:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home