• Thursday, March 22, 2007

    Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

    Kelly, dahling, your hair made my blogger friend Jinxy think of Louis XIVth, the Sun King.

    I thought of Turn of the Century models dressed in leg o' mutton sleeves, also known as a gigot.



    And of those 1980's Bridal gowns that every soap opera star wore way back when...


    During Blogging Top Design's Live Pary, Linda Merrill from Surroundings mentioned that she was reminded of a barrister...



    Don't look at me! I'm John Cleese and I'm PAID to look ridiculous.


    Kelly, dahling, I love you. During the past seven episodes you have channeled the costumes of the entire history of the Western World, making yourself fodder for my snarkiness. I mean, if you meant to copy Stevie Nicks ... why didn't you mimic Nicole Kidman's style instead?

    She was drop dead gorgeous even before she met Tom whatshisname.

    By Ms. Place

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger kora in hell said...

    Nice fashion history!

    I thought she was beautiful in a madcap sort of way. But I appear to be alone in that opinion.

    March 24, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home