• Friday, March 2, 2007

    Poor Kitties

    "Aww, since there was no show last night 'you know who' couldn't be booted off so I guess another kitten had to die. I think this one was trying to download the show off of iTunes when he suddenly dropped dead. "
    Laz



    Yes Laz, I am afraid you are right. Ryan is still on the show and more kittens have died.



    Some kittens fought back but it was too little, too late.



    Some just became depressed.

    This kitty was mad as hell and not going to take it anymore!



    Bravo, please stop the madness.


    Posted by Brillke

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Laz said...

    LMAO! Ryan has become the feline equivalent of the bird flu! Make it stop!

    March 2, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG girl, your killing me!
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

    (((MUAH)))

    March 2, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Their just sleeping right? Not Dead? Ahhh make it stop Mommy!!!!!


    Actor

    March 2, 2007 at 2:27 PM  
    Blogger Linda Merrill said...

    My throat hurts, stop making me laugh!

    March 2, 2007 at 3:25 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the kitties better than the show!!!

    March 3, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home