• Friday, February 16, 2007

    Diva of the Week Winner


    By TheHoInMo

    Considering that last week's episode was as exciting as watching a piss ant crossing the road, it wasn't surprising that I had a hard time trying to figure out who was worthy of receiving the coveted diva mug. Guess what gang, I don't know who to give it to this week either.
    It wasn't Bravo's fault this time, the blame goes me alone.
    Oh the shame I must bear.
    What happened was that I was busy with something personal (get your minds out of the gutter!) and therefore missed the show.
    I know, I know, I deserve fifty lashes with a wet noodle for that.
    But you, our esteemed readers can help to redeem me. You get to vote on who you think was this weeks Diva Of The Week. It can be a designer, judge or whomever you think is deserving of this prestigious award.

    Labels:

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a tie between Ryan and Carisa. Plain and simple. Oh, maybe those judges were divas too. Oh, hell. All five.

    February 16, 2007 at 6:28 PM  
    Blogger Eric said...

    Starting with her holier than thou attitude in picking furniture to her vocal disdain of the beach, it was totally Carisa!

    February 16, 2007 at 7:54 PM  
    Blogger eric3000 said...

    I love Carisa but she was a total drama queen this week!

    February 17, 2007 at 8:02 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love Carissa as well, but she had diva written all over her in this episode!

    February 17, 2007 at 10:18 AM  
    Blogger Christina said...

    Bitch please - Carissa all the way. I sympathized with her plight, but she went out of her way to preen.

    February 17, 2007 at 11:23 AM  
    Blogger Laz said...

    I nominate Johnathan's eyebrows...with La Clarisa as a close second.

    February 17, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home