• Sunday, February 18, 2007

    Keep Trying Andy ...

    Ive tried so hard to like this show but it aint happening. I adore Todd Oldham even if he looks like Alfred E. Newman. I wanna pinch his cheeks then hold hands and skip to Pier 1 with him.
    Jonathan, well, I like his designs but can he not afford socks? He comes off as trying too hard and the forced "see ya later decorater" is terrible.
    Kelly, um, well, she um, er, oh hell, WTF is with her? All I can think of is "Square Pegs."
    Margaret scares me. I look at her and I hear the words "No wire hangers!"


    Poor Andy is doing everything he can to insert drama.


    I'm going to continue to watch the show, regardless of how terrible I think it is. Come on, yall wanna see what Kelly will wear next or if Margaret is gonna go all Joan Crawford just as much as I do.

    brillke.

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Vic said...

    You've nailed it, dahling, thanks for the post

    February 18, 2007 at 7:24 AM  
    Blogger Laz said...

    I agree. It would be *nice* to say I watch to be blown away by incredible talent and innovative design but who would I be kidding? I'm a drama-whore and live for the cat-fights, tantrums and whatnot. If I truly wanted to broaden my horizons, I'd be watching PBS or TLC.

    Whether we like it or not, last season of Top Chef *wasn't* just about the food. And this season of Top Design isn't just about design.

    I do feel bad for nice and undoubtedly talented folk like Elizabeth, but she did get a level of exposure she may otherwise have never had.

    February 19, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home