• Friday, March 2, 2007

    Diva Of The Week.

    After receiving the following comment on my myspace page,
    I had no choice but to award this weeks
    Diva of the Week award to....


    "I woke up this morning wanting to check my favorite blog
    and nothing. No making fun of how gay gay gay I am.
    No diva award. Nothing!! Make something up!!!
    Tell everyone I had sex change and am now in
    Branson playing Eliza Doolittle in the roller skating
    disco version of My Fair Lady.
    FOR GOD SAKE SOMETHING!!!!!"

    OK, OK, don't get your panties in a wad girlie!


    I was going to award the coveted diva cup to myself this week
    because I threw a tantrum when I wasn't able to
    watch a new episode On Wednesday night.
    Bravo can be so cruel.

    But I think that the lovely Michael deserves it more.
    Here's a picture of Michael after his sex change operation.

    Damn dude, you're hot!

    (((MUAH)))
    Posted by TheHoInMo

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Blogger eric3000 said...

    Michael,

    I had no idea you were gay! I'll try to make a reference to that in future recaps! Ha ha!

    Seriously, sorry if I disappointed you with my last recap but I was just so impressed by your room that I completely forgot to make fun of how gay you are!

    Let me just say again that you had my favorite room in the garage sale challenge. Hope you keep it up!

    March 2, 2007 at 8:37 AM  
    Blogger Laz said...

    No diva award. Nothing!! Make something up!!!

    Ladies & gentlemen of TDB, let the record show that Michael has provided written consent authorizing the use of innuendo, conjecture and fabrication.

    Have at it! = )

    March 2, 2007 at 10:19 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How do you argue with a narcisist?

    March 3, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home