• Sunday, April 15, 2007

    Diva of the Week

    The final Diva of the Week award goes to......
    If Top Design had been their first attempt at a reality show, I could understand the amateurish drivel that they cranked out each week. The designers were not allowed to show the full scope of their talents with the stupid challenges that Bravo kept throwing at them. And couldn't they have let the designers design actual rooms and not those claustrophobic cubicles that they were stuck in so often? The judges never took into account the time restraints, miniscule budgets, ect, ect, ect....I would have loved to have seen Jonathan, Kelly, Margaret or any of the guest judges in the same situations. I bet they would have made Carisa look like Mother Teresa.
    Let's hope that they get it right next season!

    (((MUAH)))
    Posted by TheHoInMO

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Laz said...

    I would have loved to have seen Jonathan, Kelly, Margaret or any of the guest judges in the same situations.

    That's a great idea! It would certainly knock them off their high horses!!

    April 17, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The bathroom is a necessary room in the house but it should be more than functional. I like to have a big bathroom that I can relax in. The ambiance must be chilled and the Bathroom Decoration ideas should reflect that.The bathroom is the only room in the house that you can escape to. You can pamper yourself with a long soak in the tub by the light of some scented candles. That's the perfect end to my day.I hate a bathroom, or any other room for that matter, that's cluttered. It must be tidy and spacious. A sunken tub would be nice and one of those shower set units that have a skylight above them. It gives the illusion that you're showering in fresh rain. Bathroom Decoration ideas must pay attention to color. I like soft and neutral colors for the bathroom furniture.I don't want anything bright giving me a migraine in the mornings. I'm not very good in the mornings. I need a dark green, subtle lemon shade or terracotta

    June 10, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home